Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
The “Law & Business” podcast has returned.
Once again, we are with Heather Abissi, our co-host, from Abissi Law. We discuss domain names:
- How domain names are property;
- How domain names relate to trademark law;
- In which ways a person or business can challenge the validity of a domain name registration;
- Arbitration or Federal Court?
- What happens when the federal government seizes your domain name?
It’s a fun conversation! Don’t forget to subscribe and rate us 5 stars!