Combining strategy and wisdom for growth.
Most people don’t realize all the areas where their businesses are vulnerable.
They miss a lot of opportunities too. We walk side by side with our clients through startup, growth, and even sale, to ensure your business is protected, defended, and flourishes.
- Domain Name Disputes
- Trademark & Copyright Prosecution
- Work for Hire and other Agreements
- Partnership negotiation and agreements
- Website Terms of Service
- Privacy Policies
- Licensing & Distribution Agreements
- Franchising Contest/Sweepstakes Rules
- Trademark Monitoring
- Product Line Branding & Protection
- Coexistence Agreements
- Counterfeit Claims
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Likelihood of Confusion
- Domain Name Disputes
- Copyright Infringement
- Experienced Litigator
I’ve built this practice on providing clients from Kansas City to Paris with big firm law expertise, with the speed and individual attention only a small firm can provide. I’ve built a strong network of professional advisors to provide clients with guidance and services for any manner of business needs. Have questions? Consultations are always free.
Anthony M. Verna, III
- UniWatch Blog, June 17, 2008
- UniWatch on ESPN.com, March 12, 2009
- Twitter Hashtags and Trademarks on V3IM, February 19, 2014
- Guest post at Elevatemybrand.com, March 24, 2014
- Guest article on mistakes in trademark applications at Tin Shingle, March 31, 2014
- Tin Shingle – Rights of Privacy, April 15, 2014
- The Realtime Report – Rights of Privacy, April 22, 2014
- Tin Shingle – Issues in Charity-Based Advertising, September 13, 2014
James (Jim) R. Huerta
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of The Nessa Group Technical and Business Advisor to Verna Law, P.C.
Patent AdvisorWil Jacques is a patent valuation and licensing expert with over 25 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, sales, strategic marketing, and technology licensing for government, industrial, and private sector organizations and clients. His practice focuses on assisting early-stage companies attract capital investments and out-licensing opportunities with larger more established market players including government, venture capital firms, and medium to large-size corporations. His specific services include patented technology valuation, market due diligence, business opportunity identification, and licensing negotiations with third parties as an agent of the patent and technology owner.
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of The Nessa Group. Technical and Business Advisor to Verna Law, P.C.Barry Kolevzon is an experienced senior line executive in numerous industries that include consumer products, beverage, machinery, manufacturing and packaging. He currently, in addition to his leadership in The Nessa Group, is Executive Director of New York Private Equity Forums that helps companies raise capital.
Advisor, Marketing & DevelopmentAn award-winning journalist and marketing/public relations professional, Michelle provides strategic advice and services to startups, small businesses and growth-oriented companies.