Law Firm for the Toy IndustryVerna Law, P.C. is a Law Firm for the Toy Industry
Patents. Trademarks. Copyrights. Advertising. COPPA. We are a full-service firm for the toy company.
Law Firm for the Toy Company
Register Patents. Register Trademarks. Register Copyrights. Enforce against counterfeiters.
Verna Law, P.C. is a law firm for the toy company. Register your patents through Verna Law. Register your trademarks through Verna Law. Register your copyrights through Verna Law. Then enforce your intellectual property registrations through Verna Law. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience – including anti-counterfeiting and infringement lawsuits. We have relationships with law firms worldwide to protect your intellectual property here and abroad. Our managing partner, Anthony M. Verna III and our patent agent, Wil Jacques, are members of Women in Toys.
Our Team is Best for Your Toy Company
Your toy company has a portfolio. This portfolio includes patents and designs, brand names and trademarks, art work and copyrights. This portfolio includes your sweepstakes and contests. This portfolio includes your advertising campaigns in order to grow your business.
- Received settlement from counterfeiters in lawsuit in Southern District of New York for plush toy client (trademark counterfeiting, trademark infringement, copyright infringement).
- Received settlement from infringers in lawsuit in Western District of Washington for plush toy client (copyright infringement).
- Had infringing materials removed from catalogues for plush toy client.
- Prior results do not guarantee future success.
Having a law firm that is right for your company. Register your patents. Register your trademarks. Register your copyrights. Our team is licensed in New York, New Jersey, Washington, and California. Our patent agent is admitted to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Received patents for plush toy innovations for multiple clients.
- Received trademark registrations in the United States and internationally for several toy industry clients.
- Past results do not guarantee future success.
Wil Jacques, patent agent, at Toy Fair 2019
Why is intellectual property important to toy companies? See our video blog answering this question: